The service is led and managed by experienced care professionals including a Social Work qualified registered Manager.
Our staff are specifically trained and skilled in working with challenging behaviour and de-escalation programmes which enables the service users to live and thrive in the community and enjoy greater integration and independence.
We support adults with a learning disability to access:
- Further education
- Employment/work experience
- Leisure Activities
- Meaningful relationships with others
- Healthy lifestyle and diet
- Appropriate Health Care
- Ability to learn and develop skills essential for an independent life within the home environment
- Appropriate Advocacy Services
How do we support people?
- A structured and purposeful environment, supporting adults with a learning disability to understand and make informed choices in their day to day lives
- Good links with local colleges, day services and leisure providers
- Staff Team trained in-house, to provide specialist support, including:
- Autism Awareness
- Total Communication (PECS, Makaton)
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Healthy Living and Nutrition
- Person Centred Planning
- Partnership work with family, friends and external professionals to create a holistic, personal and flexible support package; to allow room for growth and independence